Website Conditions of Use/Legal Notices
Welcome to the Crowdfunds website (the "Site"). The Site is controlled and operated by UK Crowdfunds Limited, trading as Crowdfunds with its registered office at 1 High Street, Watlington, Oxford, OX49 5PH, United Kingdom) (hereinafter referred to as "Crowdfunds", "we" or "us"). The use of this site is subject to the following conditions.
Please read the undernoted conditions carefully before you use this site. By using any part of this site, you will be held to have accepted that you will be bound by these conditions. Crowdfunds may change these conditions at any time by posting new or amended conditions on this site. Your continued use of this site after any changes are posted means that you are held to have accepted that you are bound by the new or amended conditions. Please therefore check our conditions regularly.
Investment whether in new or existing businesses carries high risks as well as the possibility of high rewards. It is consequently very speculative and potential investors should be aware that no established market exists for the trading of shares in private companies, and such shares are not easily realisable. It must be appreciated that there could be difficulty in selling such investments at a reasonable price and, in some circumstances, it may be difficult to sell them at any price. Accordingly, you should consider very carefully whether such investments are suitable in the light of your circumstances and commitments and the financial resources available to you. Engaging in any investment activity may expose you to a significant risk of losing all of your investment.
Any business plans and financial projections posted on this website for "investors" are posted only for the personal use by registered investors. It does not purport to contain all the information that a prospective investor may require. All such information is confidential and by gaining access to such information you agree to keep it confidential at all times.
Each investor who uses this website acknowledges that a decision to invest in a company is a personal decision and that no responsibility for the consequences of that decision is accepted by Crowdfunds or by any of its directors, employees, consultants or other members.
Each investor who uses this website is required to acknowledge and agree to these conditions, the Investor Terms and Conditions, the Privacy, Cookie and Data Use Policy and the Risk Warning Notice. These should be read carefully and if an investor is in any doubt then he should take his own professional advice.
GENERAL WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS & TERMS
This site content is provided for information only without any warranty, express or implied, that the content is accurate, current or complete, fit for a particular purpose or free from any computer viruses or defects. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or denial of service that may infect your computer hardware or programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this site and/or your downloading of any material posted on it (whether belonging to Crowdfunds or not).
Commentary by Crowdfunds and other materials posted by Crowdfunds on this site are not intended to amount to advice by Crowdfunds or by any of its directors, agents, employees or members. We are not liable or responsible for any reliance placed on such materials by you or anyone who you may inform of any of its contents.
Crowdfunds will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of or inability to use this site or its content. No guarantee is given that this site will always be available 24/7.
This site may contain links to other websites. Crowdfunds does not approve or endorse and accepts no liability for the content of any third-party websites which may be accessed via, or linked to, this site. The existence of a link to another website is not an authorisation by Crowdfunds to you to access content or material from that other website.
You may not copy any part of this site, or carry out any other act which is protected by copyright or extract or re-utilise the whole or any substantive part (evaluated quantitatively and/or qualitatively) of the content of this site other than: -
- Printing in hard copy form portions of the content of this site for personal use;
- Downloading any page from this site for personal use only;
- Storing pages from this site in a cache or other temporary retrieval system for the sole purpose of personal viewing off-line.
These consents do not permit you to modify any of this site’s content or to use it in any commercial material without our prior written consent.
You may, subject to the following conditions, provide a link to the Home page of this site: -
- The right to link to this site is revocable by us and we reserve the right to prohibit any link and to employ measures, including technical measures, to remove any link;
- Any link to this site must not be misleading or give the impression that we are associated with you or have approved or endorsed any internet site or equivalent entity from which such link is made;
- Any such link must indicate Crowdfunds.net as the destination of the link and must not use any Crowdfunds logo or other proprietary graphic or trade mark without our prior written consent; and
- You may not use framing or deep linking to this site without our prior written consent.
USE AND INDEMNITY
- Crowdfunds expressly prohibits the use of this site by you for any purpose which may be unlawful in the United Kingdom.
- You agree to keep Crowdfunds indemnified against any claim, loss, liability, damages or expenses on a full and unqualified indemnity basis arising out of any misuse by you of any part of this site or any information embodied in it.
WAIVER AND ENFORCEMENT
- Failure by us to take action in respect of a breach by you of these conditions shall not prevent us from taking future action in respect of the same breach or any other breach by you of these conditions, unless we agree to the contrary in writing.
- If any of these conditions is held to be unenforceable it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
- The service provided through this website is provided by UK Crowdfunds Limited, trading as Crowdfunds.
- UK Crowdfunds Limited which is registered address is 1 High Street, Watlington, Oxford, OX49 5PH, United Kingdom.
- UK Crowdfunds Limited’s registered company number is 01321263.
- UK Crowdfunds Limited can be contacted via email at email@example.com and via telephone at +44 (0) 20 3930 8110
- UK Crowdfunds Limited’s VAT Number is 298266253.
- UK Crowdfunds Limited is an Authorised Representative of ShareIn Limited. ShareIn Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 603332)
These conditions of use are governed by the Law of England and the English Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes between you and us.